[Owasp-leaders] Can we be more helpful to job seekers?

Stephen Craig Evans stephencraig.evans at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 23:51:58 EST 2008

Why do they have to give company name? Why can't it just be a
description of what they do? An HR person might want to give a gmail
account and the company might not want to broadcast that they are
hiring software security people. In my neck of the woods, that
requirement alone would scare off potential employers.

Stephen