[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast Series

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Fri Dec 12 12:27:56 EST 2008

Hi Leaders,

Andre's sense of humor probably didn't translate well to everyone. Jeremiah
is one of the leading experts in application security and has worked with
OWASP on numerous projects. He's also a great guy and extremely savvy.  The
leaders list probably isn't such a good forum for cracking tongue-in-cheek
jokes about people.

--Jeff