[Owasp-leaders] Call for Participation

Dan Cornell dan at denimgroup.com
Fri Dec 12 12:16:23 EST 2008

As a current member of the Global Membership Committee I would like to
emphasize the invitation to the Membership committee - especially folks
from industry (non-vendor) organizations as well as folks not from the
United States.

Membership is a really challenging thing for OWASP because it calls for
us to balance our core value of openness with the need to remain
economically viable.  As we have seen from the 60/40 split email thread
this week there are a lot of great ideas out there in this area.  If
this is an area you are passionate about please get involved via the
Committee!

Thanks,

Dan

please do not hesitate to contact me kate.hartmann at owasp.org
<mailto:kate.hartmann at owasp.org> , Tom Brennan Tomb at owasp.org
<mailto:Tomb at owasp.org> , or any of the other board members:
jeff.williams at owasp.org, dave.wichers at owasp.org, seba at owasp.org,
dinis.cruz at owasp.org .

This is a very exciting opportunity for each member to impact the
direction of the OWASP Foundation.  I look forward to working with each
of you.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road