[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast Series

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Fri Dec 12 08:58:39 EST 2008

 My take says that we should prioritize speakers based on their name
recognition. Sadly, known names within the US may not be known outside
the US. Of course, I would like to be a participant as well in this
podcast to bring more of an enterprise perspective as I suspect there
will be no others. If the podcasts reflect more diversity and aren't
just software vendors and consultants, it will help our community
immensely.

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.