[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast Series

Jim Manico jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com
Fri Dec 12 00:26:35 EST 2008

Ø  we can upload all the podcasts in one of our FTP folders and allow downloads through iTues. This will be safe too.

Yup, but that means that I would need FTP access to one OWASP folder to pull this off.

Larry, is that acceptable or logistically possible in a way that is not a PITA to you?

-          Jim

--
Harinath Pudipeddi
+91.98860 01976 Mobile