[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast Series

Jim Manico jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com
Thu Dec 11 18:40:13 EST 2008

Andre,

I have a somewhat complex answer for you here:

1) Jeremiah Grossman is someone who although I might not agree with all
the times, is a rather respectful member of the AppSec community. He is
trying his best and I felt grateful that he participated in the podcast.

2) I want to make sure we invite a wide range of speakers to the podcast
series. This is a new industry and we all have a lot to learn - getting
different perspectives will be of service to the community, IMO.

3) I'm a fan of your blog, and I'd like to interview you someday for the
series. But really, how does trashing Jeremiah (or anyone, really) help
the cause? We have better ways to spend our valuable energy. I hope that
if we interview you, that we can find a way to approach this topic in a
positive light, even when we disagree with others.

 -Jim