[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast Series

Andre Gironda andreg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:15:15 EST 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Jim Manico
<jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com> wrote:
> 3)      The first OWASP podcast was recorded on November 21st and is located
> on my personal account at http://www.manico.net/final.mp3 - please do not
> pass this url around, but feel free to listen in and provide feedback. The
> audio quality is not great, this is just my first attempt, and it will get
> better.

Jim,

It was awesome!  I listened to it a few weeks ago and was really
impressed with the whole podcast.  Arshan and Jeff were great, as
always.

Just one question, though.  Who is Jeremiah Grossman?  He didn't
really seem qualified to answer any of your questions and couldn't
really keep up with the conversation.  I was kind of surprised that
you interviewed some no-namer who didn't know much about the subject
matter.  Maybe you can prep your guests more ahead of time?

Cheers,
Andre