[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Podcast Series

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Dec 11 14:53:53 EST 2008

WOW ! this will be a great idea and will greatly improve the visibility of
OWASP worldwide for many.  I also really like the video announcements like
the one we recorded in Portugal now if you click on the home page of
www.OWASP.ORG  you can hear Jeff summarize OWASP in 3 mins ;)

I personally enjoy Gary's interviews and stuff
http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/  and some of these guests would
certainly be a good future speaker... also I would suggest podcast of each
OWASP Project so you can interview/discuss each project leader the project
as a topic and it will provide insight to the use/goals and motivation. We
can also pull in some of the proven educational speakers that presented at
appsec 2008  www.owasp.tv and other worldwide events and <POOF> you have
plenty of content -- now the hard work starts.... doing it ;)

  _____

 <mailto:jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com> jim.manico at aspectsecurity.com

(301) 604-4882 (work)

(808) 652-3805 (cell)