[Owasp-leaders] 60/40 Membership Drive @ OWASP

Puneet Mehta puneet.mehta at owasp.org
Wed Dec 10 11:43:21 EST 2008

I too think the ISSA model would work just fine. Have a reasonable
membership fee and then have local chapter add small amount of chapter dues
kinda fee
 to meet ongoing expenses and provide local value added events.

Also, the membership levels as suggested by Dirk would be a great start.

-Puneet

--
Puneet Mehta CISSP CISA CEH CPTS BS7799 LA
OWASP Delhi Board