[Owasp-leaders] 60/40 Membership Drive @ OWASP

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:09:12 EST 2008

Don't worry about being relatively new if you keep posting ideas like
this one!  I think is a great idea.

While reading the post, I thought of an addition avenue to add to the
membership numbers.  I'd suggest that an additional "perk" of doing a X
of Code project is a 1 year Level 1 membership.  I'd suspect that the
renewal rate would be rather good when that first year is up.

>From my experience in SoC 2008 and Summit, I'm going to buy myself a
membership for my birthday in February.  I'd do it now but kids +
Christmas made me decide to postpone it a bit.

-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD 2008 Project Lead
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_2008_Project
http://mtesauro.com/livecd/ - Documentation Wiki