[Owasp-leaders] 60/40 Membership Drive @ OWASP

Eduardo Neves eduardo at camargoneves.com
Tue Dec 9 14:32:15 EST 2008

Kuai,

Your comment just open another door which was discussed in Portugal on
minor groups: how we will deal with local chapters and memberships?

I cannot donnate any penny for an US organization and receive a tax
refund, but I can do it with a Brazilian based one, and perhaps this
situatin is the same in other countries.

I understand if we can move forward on this discussion, we must think
locally too.

best regards,

- en