[Owasp-leaders] 60/40 Membership Drive @ OWASP

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Tue Dec 9 13:27:22 EST 2008

Also, when I have referred to using the PBS/NPR model a while back I
suggested we:

1) Use conferences and OWASP events as fund drives
2) Constantly thank members contributions and companies/institutions
or individuals that make donations

Just like PBS/NPR do, we also need to remind folks that their
donations are tax deductable at least in the U.S.A. and provide them
with receipts and information on how to benefit from this.

Kuai