[Owasp-leaders] 60/40 Membership Drive @ OWASP

McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) James.McGovern at thehartford.com
Tue Dec 9 13:15:59 EST 2008

I fully agree with Mandeep in that we have to make it more palatable to
reach into one's wallet. Many corporations are cutting back on
reimbursing for these types of activities and unless it is tied to a
future discount such as conference attendance, then the sell will be
difficult.

Maybe this is an opportunity for several OWASP corporate members to
consider contributing the prizes. For example, imagine if Mark were able
to secure from MS from copies of Vista...

Email:  mandeep at cenzic.com
Fax: (408) 200-0701

#1 in Enterprise Web Application Vulnerability Assessment and Risk
Management
SC Magazine Best Buy
http://www.cenzic.com/downloads/pdf/SC_magazine_04-2008.pdf
Gartner Video: Web App Security
https://www.cenzic.com/landing/GartnerVideo/

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.