[Owasp-leaders] 60/40 Membership Drive @ OWASP

James Wickett jwickett at impactnews.com
Tue Dec 9 12:44:55 EST 2008

Leo,

Good point on other countries.  One thought I have for us, is that
instead of giving the Austin chapter $40, why can't the chapters
opt-out of receiving those funds and just give back to members.  To
mimic the ISSA model, it would be $60 fixed and then each chapter
would decide how much extra to charge.  But once again, I think this
model works only if events are "closed" and I know we want to avoid
that.  So, making it a no-brainer (the cost of 2 lunches) price might
help us add more members who in the future might decide to contribute
more money...

I like the Level 1,2,3 thing too...

Best,
James