[Owasp-leaders] 60/40 Membership Drive @ OWASP

Leonardo Cavallari Militelli leonardocavallari at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:30:44 EST 2008

In addition to James', I have to say this is an issue for South America,
Asian, India and other not so valuable currencies countries.

Maybe we should set up a membership with a general price for OWASP, let's
say $25, and then each country or chapter could set up a price. This is how
ISSA does. It has a $95 price for 1-year membership and then each chapter
set up their own "price". Brasil charges $5 while other places, like
Switzerland charges $80.

By addopting a model similar to that, each chapter could have its own
benefits according to local events.

Leo Cavallari