[Owasp-leaders] 60/40 Membership Drive @ OWASP

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Dec 5 13:19:03 EST 2008

After your review of the membership page, what would you suggest? The committee with all leaders input wants to know.

Think of where we are now and what 100% growth equals.  We have 400 paid members. Don't you think we can get 400 more? Are you who is reading this... A individual member leading by example?  We have approx 40 corporate sponsors, I am sure that more than 40 see value in what we do...  Its up to the regional chapters AND the mothership to help drive this message like a FREE RADIO (NPR) pledge..

Tom Brennan - Global Board Member
OWASP Foundation
Tel: 973-795-1046 x112
Web: www.owasp.org