[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Thank You

dan cornell dan.cornell at owasp.org
Sat Apr 10 08:20:21 EDT 2004

It definitely warrants recognition - the Simply Voting folks were
great to work with.  They allowed for security testing of their
system, were prompt to respond to any issues and went out of their way
to help the election run smoothly.  I wish all organizations I
interacted with took such a proactive and customer-focused stance.

Thanks,

Dan