[Owasp-leaders] lists.owasp.org is down

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 04:22:27 EDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Avi Douglen <douglen at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Actually all owasp.org addresses are unreachable, in fact I'm getting no DNS
> entries at all...
> Hmm, so I guess there's really no way for this email to reach anyone
> here.... urrghh.

I'm using OpenDNS and I don't have any trouble at all. And since I received your
email, apparently either your local PC or your local DNS has lists.owasp.org
cached in its DNS cache or it was a temporary glitch and is now working for you.

If you continue to have problems, it likely is your ISP who is having issues.
Try (at least temporarilly) pointing to OpenDNS as your DNS server and see
if you can get that to work. OpenDNS has been very reliable for me.

-kevin
--
We *cause* accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein