[Owasp-leaders] Let's not lose Sarah Baso too (22.5k USD needed)

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Apr 6 04:04:17 EDT 2004

I don't want to unnecessarily jump into this conversation - but wanted to
speak to a couple of your points Martin.

I am all for a fair process and have stated before (and still stand by my
assertion) that I am willing to go through an interview or formal
job/contract proposal submission process.  For what its worth, I was
interviewed by the then Industry Committee Chair (Yiannis Pavlosoglou) for
my position with the Industry Committee. I know Yiannis interviewed and
considered several others for the position.

Anyway, I am happy to answer questions and am all for openness and
transparency, so let me know where I can provide information to assist with
this.

Regards,
Sarah Baso

--