[Owasp-leaders] Let's not lose Sarah Baso too (22.5k USD needed)

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Apr 6 03:55:24 EDT 2004

Good intentions all,
Donations are a little too piecemeal IMHO.

How can we have chapters with large reserves and not employ our staff, or
say we cant afford it?
I believe (with agreement) we take some chapter/committee funds to pay for
our valued resources.
Its really very simple. All we need is agreement.

Can the large chapters  (with large fund reserves)  & committees with
unreserved funds please agree or disagree to fund our staff.

Its up to you, leaders, you control OWASP.

-ek

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member