[Owasp-leaders] Let's not lose Sarah Baso too (22.5k USD needed)

Doug Wilson doug.wilson at owasp.org
Tue Apr 6 00:25:49 EDT 2004

So, is there a way for OWASP to just accept donations (via one of the
mechanisms that we already intake money) that could easily be set up for
this? (i.e. just like the chapter donations, but earmarked for this?)

Doug

--
Doug Wilson

dougDOTwilsonATowaspDOTorg

The Open Web & Application Security Project

--

OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Washington_DC

AppSec DC 2012 Organizer