[OWASP-LEADERS] RE: License question

David Raphael david.raphael at ceterum.net
Fri Nov 28 15:38:46 EST 2003

Well, oPortal's external libraries WILL be LGPL'ed.  Currently we do
not have the portlet API released.  Therefore there is no issue at the
moment.

If there are currently any API's that need to be relicensed, then I am
fully supportive of those licenses being changed.  I really do not care
if the whole of oPortal is relicensed to LGPL.  If there is some
condition that warrants this, then I am ok with 100% license change -
and this should be acceptable with the FSF as well.

Regards,
David Raphael
oPortal Leader