[OWASP-LEADERS] Re: OCL XML

Ingo Struck ingo at ingostruck.de
Sun Jun 15 17:10:37 EDT 2003

Hi Mark...

> Hope things are going well. We are going to get this portal live this
> weekend by hook or by crock!
Great! :o)

> I wonder if I could ask you to complete this XML file for the landing page
> for the OCL?
I already found that in CVS on Friday and started to fill it out.
It will be posted in about two hours. :o)

> Could you tar the ocl, place it in the file release system
> and link it in the downloads ?
Of course. I will call it 0.1, ok?

> David / Ingo, now Alex is no longer involved does it makes sense to merge
> Filters into the OCL ?
Of course, if there's nobody else who is ready, willing and able to accomplish
his job, then it could well be integrated into the OCL source tree.

Kind regards

Ingo

ingo at ingostruck.de
Use PGP: http://ingostruck.de/ingostruck.gpg with fingerprint
C700 9951 E759 1594 0807  5BBF 8508 AF92 19AA 3D24