[OWASP-LEADERS] Re: [OWASP-VULNXML] VulnXML: Call for test / feedback

dave at immunitysec.com dave at immunitysec.com
Tue Jun 10 10:20:30 EDT 2003

Here's my feedback:

The GUI is a bit hard to get used to - eventually I kinda figured out what
was going on, but a few examples next to the form wouldn't hurt. For
example, I had no idea what to fill in on one page (scheme? host? port?)

My MediaServices proposal is there now. Can I suggest we have some
"macros" that make life easy. Like "if file exists" and a few other
basics. Eventually this will be used by people who arn't really experts at
vulnerability analysis, and don't know the format of a VulnXML file or the
implementation of a VulnXML execution engine (and don't WANT to). Heck,
I'm trying to forget myself. :>

Oh, also, how do you download just one VulnXML file? I couldn't figure
that out either.

-dave