[OWASP-LEADERS] Re: Sourceforge Setup for Windows

Jeff Williams @ Aspect jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Sun Jul 6 19:57:22 EDT 2003

I'll second that -- TortoiseCVS rocks.

--Jeff
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Christopher Todd
  To: owasp-guide at lists.sourceforge.net ; owasp-leaders at lists.sourceforge.net ; owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 6:19 PM
  Subject: [OWASP-TESTING] RE: [OWASP-GUIDE] Sourceforge Setup for Windows

  Mark,

  I'm in a similar situation (I have Win98 on my home box), and have found
  TortoiseCVS absolutely wonderful (I'm using v1.2.2, though they recently
  released 1.4.0).  It has integrated SSH via PuTTY, so there's no need for
  Cygwin, which I always had problems with as well.  Definitely check it out:
  http://www.tortoisecvs.org/

  Chris