[OWASP-LEADERS] OWASP Forums

Manavendra Gupta manavendrak at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:31:28 EST 2003

How about ezmlm? Last I used, it had all the features that we want (LDAP,
moderation, profanity filters, list splitting, subscribe/unsubscribe, remote
management, bounce handling, etc). Besides, its super stable, open source
and there is a huge community of dedicated followers out there who know it
inside-out and are more than willing to help you at any step.

Check www.ezmlm.org for more details.

Regards,
Manav.