[OWASP-LEADERS] RE: Java App Server Config Guides

Andrew van der Stock avanderstock at b-sec.com
Mon Jan 27 17:56:12 EST 2003

It's all text, so it's easily converted to XML, like I have at home.

As I've not had much success building either the guide or the transplanted
J2EE book, I can't easily see the results. I've since got SFU 3.0, which
incorporates a real POSIX subsystem rather than just cygwin, I might have
better luck.

Does *anyone* build the guide under win32 _at all_? Care to give hints?

Thanks,
Andrew