[OWASP-LEADERS] Re-introductions and a few things......

Dawes, Rogan (ZA - Johannesburg) rdawes at deloitte.co.za
Thu Jan 16 08:32:57 EST 2003

Hi All,

My name is Rogan Dawes, I am a security consultant for Deloitte & Touche in
South Africa. I have been involved in information security for the last 5 or
so years, mainly at an infrastructure and OS level (including design, etc)
but am now becoming very interested in the application level vulnerability
arena (especially Web Apps)

I have been involved in the VulnXML project, but not nearly to the extent
that I would like. I drafted the initial VulnXML DTD, but it has seen many
changes at the hands of istr, all for the better, I'm sure.

Now, in the new year, I hope to get back on track with the VulnXML project,
and help to get it into a usable state, loaded with meaningful tests, and in
use by the community.

Rogan