[OWASP-LEADERS] Re-introductions and a few things......

moksha faced admin at mokshafaced.com
Tue Jan 14 19:22:42 EST 2003

Heyo,

My name is Moksha Faced, I am a refugee Uzbek militant
Buddhist member of the extremist left-wing
organization known as THE MAHAYANIST PEOPLE'S
UNPOPULAR FRONT FOR THE LIBERATION OF TIBET.  I was a
hacker (which in Tibetan means Lumberjack) until I saw
the Divine Light (which was the incoming train on the
Orient Express).  I continue to work on the Webscarab,
doc stuff and help out as I can on other stuff;
although time has been in short supply and it's been
patchy.  I'm primarily a Java guy but do Perl, C/++/#
when someone is pointing a gun to my head.  I'm
currently trying to get a standalone version of
OpenProxy (which will will be the manual interrogation
tool for webscarab) out shortly (Mark knows I've been
saying that for a month now) so it can be used with
our other stuff - but with the hiaitous on new
releases I guess I can take a break now.

In my country, we use camels.

-sgt