[OWASP-LEADERS] Copyright fun again

Gabriel Lawrence gabe at landq.org
Fri Feb 28 13:13:06 EST 2003

Ahh... missed the apache license part. Then it's all good - he can do
whatever as long as he attributes us.

I'm not a VB programmer, but even if its not actively being worked on I
think we should archive it if we are the only source for the original
code base... The best thing about the internet is that nothing ever goes
away :-)

-gabe