[OWASP-LEADERS] Re: This may be premature...

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Fri Feb 28 01:50:41 EST 2003

Hey man sure. Actually I think what would be good is to get the input
from the OWASP leaders so I cc'd them. Hope thats OK.

What I envisaged was somehow being able to allow authenticated users to
the portal to suggest changes or improvements to the documentation
projects and for those changes to be routed via a workflow system which
could be approved or rejected. If it were approved, the CVS would update
and the site updates would reflect the new content. Effectively a way
for minor changes or comments to be submitted by the general portal
viewers without the need to learn Docbook or use CVS. Apart from that I
haven't thought it out too well to be honest.

--
Mark Curphey <mark at curphey.com>