[OWASP-LEADERS] CVS-ACL's

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Mon Feb 24 17:18:18 EST 2003

That all makes sense.

I think we can institute a process where we send a reminder mail to all
those with dev access once a month and get affirmative confirmation they
still need it.

I'll do that this week.

I dropped the ball on a the charity / non-profit stuff. I will get it
started and report back with the options and plans before I do it by the
end of March.

--
Mark Curphey <mark at curphey.com>