[OWASP-LEADERS] Owasp project standards

Jennifer Tharp tharpo at tharpo.com
Mon Feb 17 13:24:12 EST 2003

Nice job, Manav.
A few thoughts:
The document begins with definitions of "should," "must," etc., but those
don't appear to be used further in the document, excluding opening
paragraphs. Seems we should either carry those usages forward throughout the
document, or eliminate them altogether.
I followed the exchange about aspects of importance.  While I agree that
performance should be a part of correct operation, that's not necessarily
intuitive.  While we may agree with you conceptually now, I think we should
document that in your work, so others reading this in the future understand
that to be the case.  It could be as simple as "correct operation (including
performance)."
Do the table of contents accurately reflect the entire scope of this
document?  I know we've also discussed additional processes -- wanted to
determine if they will become part of your document, or whether additional
documentaiton will be created.
The attachment below contains several grammatical and spelling edits.