[OWASP-LEADERS] Owasp project standards

David Raphael david.raphael at ceterum.net
Sun Feb 16 11:33:09 EST 2003

Wow!  This is great.

I have a few questions:

1.  You make a comment regarding testing and formalization of the
testing tool.  Is there going to be a practices document for each
project?  Or is it just like: "Hey everyone, we will use JUnit"
2.  I know that this issue is close to my heart, and Ingo and I have
discussed this extensively:
	"Aspects of importance are in the following order from highest
importance to least importance: correct operation, security, code
readability, ease of use, portability, efficiency, power, and features."
	My question is this:  Where does performance fall in this?

Everything else looks great!

Regards,
david raphael