[OWASP-LEADERS] OWASP Forums

David Raphael david.raphael at ceterum.net
Wed Feb 5 22:58:21 EST 2003

Hello Everyone,

Jeff sent this out last week, and I was wondering if anyone has had a
chance to look at it?

I have reviewed the source (GPL) pretty extensively and I believe that
it will work quite well with our portal.  Please everyone review the
FAQ on the site.  It will walk you through the idea behind these
Forums.  I like to look at it as a very "pro-active" concept of a
forum.  And it seems to be much less prone to Slashdot-type flame-bait
posts.  Meaningful discussions that are time-sensitive seems to be the
focus here.

Love to hear everyones' thoughts.

dave