[OWASP-LEADERS] Food for thought - Web Browser compatibility

Jennifer Tharp tharpo at tharpo.com
Tue Apr 8 10:01:35 EDT 2003

David,
I'm a Mozilla 1.2.1 person myself.  These statistics reflect what I've been
seeing in my work, as well.  Determined that over 50% of QA time was being
spent on old Netscape browsers -- my client subscribes to the "no child left
behind" theory of browser support.  I'd strongly argue eliminating support
for old Netscape browsers at the minimum. Our target audience is not going
to be using browsers 5 years old or older -- those are for our parents.  ;)
Jennifer