[OWASP-LEADERS] New OWASP Logo is here !

Michael Schmuhl michael at schmuhl.org
Tue Oct 22 16:12:13 EDT 2002

Wonderful work.  We have license to get picky since it's a logo, right? :)

Can we override the font default and shimmy the 'ASP' to the left?
There's a whole lotta whitespace between the W and the A.  The longer I
look at it (that there may be my problem), the more it looks like
"OW ASP."  I wouldn't have an issue if ASP weren't a prominent acronym
in the web world.

Very clean.  Very nice.