[OWASP-LEADERS] New OWASP Logo is here !

Alex Russell alex at securepipe.com
Tue Oct 22 14:47:37 EDT 2002

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Mark Curphey wrote:

> Attached is the new logo. I think this is a great
> piece of work. Its distinctive, clean, catchy but
> not gimicky !

Couple of thoughts:

	1.) have we tried printing this in 2 colors (black and white or
	the like?). A logo that doesn't degrade to low-color situations
	is not likely to serve us well.

	2.) why the crosshairs on the "O"? What does that sygnify? What
	are we taking aim at? What does it say about the goal of the
	organization?

	3.) I know the "wasp" is a natural choice for a logo, but who
	are we out to sting? How does the wasp help define our purpose
	or organization?

--
Alex Russell
alex at SecurePipe.com