[OWASP-LEADERS] OWASP Chief Infrastructure Engineer ;-)

David Endler DEndler at iDefense.com
Fri Nov 8 10:13:10 EST 2002

Carric,

Welcome to OWASP!  We really appreciate you coming aboard and taking on this
these sorely needed responsibilities.  As I'm sure OWASP will be a
lightening rod for script kiddiots, your hardening and setup expertise will
surely come in handy immediately.

Can you kindly now send your home, work, cell, and 24x7 pager numbers to the
list now?

jk! ;-)

-dave