[Owasp-latam-leaders] Let's do great things

Magno Logan magno.logan at owasp.org
Sun Oct 16 09:08:43 EDT 2011

Welcome Michael! =)

Do you have any idea of project or activity that would you like to create or
participate? It would be nice for you to say what would like to do in OWASP
so that we can arrage it for you easier. Would you like to translate
documents or projects? Develop tools? Organize stuff?

Let us know! o/

Take care!

[]'s

--