[Owasp-latam-leaders] Fwd: Welcome to the OWASP Bolivia Chapter!

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Dec 1 13:27:33 EST 2011

Please welcome Israel and Luis and the new Bolivia Chapter as the newest
members of the Latin America OWASP Community!

Luis and Israel - I encourage you to subscribe to this list which is used
for regional OWASP communication:

Regards,
Sarah Baso

introduce yourself to everyone! Owasp-chapters at lists.owasp.org

As a chapter leader and for your contribution to the application security
community, we have provided you with a OWASP email account. This account
will allow you to communicate with community and represent OWASP at the
same time. In addition, since our email is part of the Google Apps *
israel.rosales at owasp.org* and* luis.rosales at owasp.org*. You should have
already received your login credentials.

I have also added your chapter to our OWASP Chapters Around the World page.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Owasp_around_the_world

Should you need assistance with your mailing list or making changes on
OWASP, feel free to contact us anytime at webmaster at owasp.org.

Also I am available for any questions.

Regards and thanks again for your energy in getting this chapter up and
running!

Sarah Baso

--
Administrator for