[Owasp-kansascity] Question Regarding Recruiters and Mailing Lists

Justin Ferguson justin.ferguson at owasp.org
Thu Feb 11 15:04:48 UTC 2016

Thanks for the feedback, all.  Since I've gotten about a 50/50 response so
far, I'm going to err on the side of caution, and -not- forward these along
to the list.  I think what I will do instead is post them to the LinkedIn
group on the Jobs page - you know we have a LinkedIn group, right?  :-)
 It's at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8463040/jobs ...  This way we can
keep all of the recruiter spam in one place, and if you're looking, you can
look there, and if you're not looking, you can pretend it's not there.
 (But I still encourage you to join the group!)

Thanks for the feedback, all!  As always, please let me know if you have
any concerns or comments!

JF