[Owasp-kansascity] Question Regarding Recruiters and Mailing Lists

Alan Rosine arosine at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 14:57:21 UTC 2016

My opinion is this is not the purpose that the OWASP-KC mailing list is
intended. The OWASP-KC mailing list is intended for communication regarding
the chapter, OWASP, etc business communication and should not be used for
job postings.

However, providing a separated mailing list for job postings provides a
place where this type of communication can be done. Interested individuals
can join the 'job postings' mailing list and authorized/approved recruiters
can post there. Then individuals not interested aren't having to wade
through undesired emails.