[Owasp-kansascity] New leader for the KC OWASP chapter

Rohini Sulatycki rsulatycki at vml.com
Tue Jul 1 17:38:45 EDT 2008

Thanks Bruce. We appreciate your leadership and look forward to your
future participation.

I appreciate this opportunity and hope to be able to advance the OWASP
mission of making web application security more visible so that people
and organizations can make informed decisions about application security
risks. These are interesting times for those of us engaged in this
endeavor so if there are topics that you are interested in hearing at a
future meeting or have a topic that you would like to present please
feel free to contact me.

I have a possible location and speakers lined up for the next meeting
which will take place in the latter part of August. I will send out a
definite date once the location and speakers are confirmed.

Thanks and have a great summer!

Best regards,

Rohini Sulatycki | VML Senior Technical Architect
2020 Baltimore, Kansas City, MO 64108
office: 816.218.3168 | fax: 816.472.5234
email: rsulatycki at vml.com