[Owasp-java-encoder-project] OWASP Java Encoder 1.2 release....

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Apr 13 14:38:43 UTC 2015

Thank you Matt! Would you mind submitting this as an issue in the GitHug
issue tracker? We'll get it fixed.

Thank you!

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Apr 13, 2015, at 4:35 AM, Matt Seil <mseil at acm.org> wrote:

So, I don't know if this is a "known failure" or not, but after checking
out the project from github and running "git checkout v1.2 && mvn install"
the project fails to build complaining about esapi classes not existing.

Is there a preferred method here?  Otherwise I was just going to clone
esapi in-place.

--
Matt Seil
Software Engineer