From: Dawn Aitken <dawn.aitken at owasp.org>
Subject: OWASP Foundation/Black Hat Asia

The OWASP Foundation currently has a co-marketing agreement with Black Hat
Asia in Singapore.  All OWASP members receive a 15% discount.

We would greatly appreciate it, if you could forward the information below
to your members.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.

Dawn Aitken
(973) 658-6186

Subject Line: Save 15% on Black Hat Asia

Save 15% on Your Briefings Pass to Black Hat Asia with Discount code OWas17

Black Hat Asia is just a few weeks away and we are looking forward to
welcoming the world's leading security experts and enthusiasts to share in
the latest exploits and security developments. Along with the robust lineup
of Briefings and Trainings, we bring an elaborate Business Hall with top
solution providers, Arsenal, an open-source tool showcase, a networking
lounge, and more.

Security experts will take the stage to share ground breaking research at
the Black Hat Briefings.  VIEW BRIEFINGS>>
<https://www.blackhat.com/asia-17/briefings/schedule/index.html>

Through live demonstrations and face-to-face communication with presenters,
Arsenal attendees gain unique insight and learn how to best utilize a
variety of open-source tools. VIEW ARSENAL>>
<https://www.blackhat.com/asia-17/arsenal.html>

Visit the schedule for presentation times and locations to begin planning
your Black Hat experience in Singapore. VIEW SCHEDULE >>
<https://www.blackhat.com/asia-17/schedule/index.html>

Join OWASP at the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore March 28-31, 2017 and use
code OWas17 to save on your Briefings Pass.

REGISTER FOR BLACK HAT ASIA
<https://www.blackhat.com/asia-17/registration.html>
--
Riotaro OKADA