From: johanna curiel curiel <johanna.curiel at owasp.org>
Date: Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 10:27 AM
Subject: [Owasp-community] Project Summit 2015 - Hurry up Still
chances to assist
To: "owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>,
Claudia Casanovas <Claudia.Aviles-Casanovas at owasp.org>,
"owasp-community at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-community at lists.owasp.org>

Hi All

We are in the final countdown for APPSEC US 2015 and the Project
Summit US is also taking place just before the conference. Big thank
you to the Appsec team to help us make this possible.

There is still budget available for Project leaders leaving in the US
to assist. First come first served. Please contact Claudia Casanovas,
our Project Coordinator for details and rules of participation

Please help us promote the Project Summit and spread the word:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Project_Summit_US_2015

You are all more than welcome to assist to the Project summit as
attendees.Our project leaders will be very glad to have your feedback
on the latest development of OWASP projects

But hurry up, places are limited too.

Regards

Johanna Curiel

--