From: Tobias <tobias.gondrom at owasp.org>
Date: Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 9:18 AM
Subject: [Owasp-community] OWASP CISO Survey 2014 will be closing soon
- we need your help! Please share with your chapters and colleagues!
To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org, owasp-community at lists.owasp.org

Hi dear OWASP leaders and OWASP friends,

please, we need your help!
The new OWASP CISO Survey 2014 will be closing soon. Hundreds of CISOs
already shared their thoughts, but we need to broaden the data pool
further to later be able to derive good regional analysis of the
results.

So please help by forwarding to your chapters, sharing with your colleagues,
and forwarding to the security managers within your organisations and peers!

As respected information security leaders in the industry, OWASP (Open
Web Application Security Project, www.owasp.org) would like to hear
your opinion and invite you to share this survey invitation with your
security managers and/or peers.

Link to take the CISO Survey 2014 now:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CISOSurvey2014

OWASP is preparing the Global CISO report 2014 and conducting a survey
among CISOs and senior information security managers in relation to
application security with the aim of providing you with new insights
about the state of application security across various industry
sectors and about new security trends and aligning our efforts to
better help solving the problems of the future that you face.

The survey shall take only a few minutes of your precious time and by
completing it you are helping shape the future of Internet and
software security. At the conclusion of the survey, the aggregated
results will be publicly available in the form of a free report on the
owasp.org website, keeping your information completely anonymous. (If
you are interested, the published results of the last CISO Survey
Report 2013 can be found
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_CISO_Survey.)

As you may know, OWASP is a volunteer open-source organization
dedicated to fighting the causes of software insecurity. We are also a
registered charity & non-profit in the USA and the EU. See more at
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_OWASP

The survey can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CISOSurvey2014

Or if you prefer a different language, this survey is also available in:
* Chinese: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CISOSurvey2014cn
* Hebrew: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CISOSurvey2014iw
* Polish: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CISOSurvey2014pl
* Japanese: https://jp.surveymonkey.com/s/CISOSurvey2014jp

Early participants, before October-8 (23:59 GMT), can take part in a
raffle. If you provide your contact details at the end of the survey,
you will be entered into a drawing for one of the generously donated
prizes.

The Survey will finally close on October 31st.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and input.

Best regards,

Your OWASP Global CISO Survey & Report Project team

Ps.: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the CISO
Survey project lead at tobias.gondrom at owasp.org.

Tobias Gondrom
OWASP Global Board Member
OWASP CISO Survey Project Lead