[Owasp-japan] OWASP Election Has Begun

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Oct 18 08:50:59 UTC 2013

My pleasure.

And I will of course be submitting a CFT to our AppSec 2014. AppSec in
Japan is exciting. It will be great!
Very much looking forward to this and meeting all your colleagues from
our Japan chapter. ;-)

All the best, Tobias

Ps.: If I am lucky, I might even get a chance to come earlier if I get a
couple of free days and can do my next OWASP chapter talks in APAC.
Visiting Korea, Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia in July was cool, so
many great OWASP people, but my timing was too short for Japan.