[Owasp-italy] OWASP AppSec 2016
matteo.meucci at owasp.org
Sat Feb 28 22:44:50 UTC 2015
siamo in lizza per poter organizzare l'OWASP AppSec 2016.
Ne ho parlato con Paul Ritchie e al momento ci sono poche candidature
anche se c'è una idea di fare di Amsterdam il centro delle AppSec EU per
i prossimi 3 anni.
Di seguito cosa ci viene richiesto:
Hosting a conference requires commitment, responsibility and a lot of
time, energy and effort to properly plan and implement a conference. For
more information see the How to Host a Conference page.
The dates of each OWASP Global AppSec conference vary somewhat each year
but ideally the conference is held:
· Europe - Q22016
· North America- Q32016
To bid for a 2016OWASP Global AppSec please complete the OCMS form
http://www.tfaforms.com/301382 with the following information *by March
2****0th, 201****5**.** Please include the following information.*
1. The proposed city and host chapter.
2. The name of the intended local organizer and his/her team committed
to the task for 2016
along with a brief explanation on why the conference committee wants to
organize an OWASP Global AppSec. Include anticipated help from
volunteers before and at the conference.
3. Previous conferences or local/regional events experience of the
4. The intended dates for the conference. (Typically includes 2 days of
pre-conference training, followed by 2 days of conference talks).
5. Venue recommendations. If possible, assurance that the following will
- A large auditorium with multiple training / lecture rooms near the
- Projection & internet facilities in all rooms up to modern standards.
- A suitable networking space near the rooms for registration, breaks
and other activities.
- A hall near the rooms for sponsor exhibitions.
- Green room, storage room, breakout room, capture the flag area, etc.
6. Budget. Please use the form on google
(Since many of the categories of expenses are optional, consider this a
check list. You can add as many items as you want and you do not need to
fill in every box if you do not want it to be included in your event.)
7. Possible "big name" speakers in AppSec who might be plenary speakers
with low travel costs.
8. Realistic prospects for obtaining sponsorship from outside bodies,
e.g., companies, universities, scientific institutes, media, government,
By submitting an application, you are already demonstrating your
commitment to OWASP. We really appreciate every proposal we receive,
however not every proposal will be approved. The selection process that
will be made by the OWASP operations team with input from previous
AppSec organizing teams.
· Preference will be given to the community that demonstrates more
· Preference will be given to the team that has successful experience
organizing local/regional events.
· Preference will be given to a location that has not recently hosted a
Global AppSec conference.
· Geographic coverage will be considered when selecting conference sites.
*The deadline for applications is March 20th. *
Io pensavo a Roma e La Sapienza come binomio vincente in termini di
location. Abbiamo un forte legame con L'Università della Sapienza
(abbiamo organizzato diversi OWASP-Day) e Roma è sicuramente una meta
attraente per chi è interessato alla conferenza OWASP AppSec.
Cosa ne pensate?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-italy